IRS Tax Aid Services

We Solve Tax Problems



Do You Owe Money To The Internal Revenue Service?

We can help you in the following ways.

- Provide immediate IRS tax relief for you.

- Represent you in front of the IRS with your tax problems

- Stop the IRS tax collection process (place it on hold)

- Free initial consultation for your IRS tax debt issues

- Negotiate with the IRS the amount of back taxes and fees owed

- Work directly with the IRS so you don't have to deal with them

- Help you get your IRS debt resolved

CALL US TODAY: (800) 278-1981


Free Consultation © Copyright 2012


Powered By



Stop the IRS Collection Process - Enrolled Agents can help you. Call Today : 321-209-1040. We help with tax liens, back taxes, tax problem resolutions etc. We represent you in front of the IRS with all tax problems you may have. Let us help you reduce the debt and stop the IRS collection process. We work directly with the IRS so you don't have to deal with them.

Here's a Tip from the IRS

Did you know that the official IRS Web site has every thing you need to file your taxes? It does! You can download forms… e-file your taxes for free…. You can even check on your refund, and much, much more. We even have answers to those financial "What If" questions that have surfaced during these tough economic times. Our official Web site is I-R-S-dot gov. And the "dot- g-o-v" part is important. Sites ending with dot-com… dot-org or dot-net… aren't us. So check us out at

- Don't procrastinate. Resist the temptation to put off your taxes until the very last minute. Rushing to meet the filing deadline may cause you to overlook potential sources of tax savings and will likely increase your risk of making an error.

- Visit the IRS website. More than 322 million visits were made to in 2011. Make "1040 Central" your first stop to check for the latest news and find answers to your questions about tax filing.

- Use Free File. Let Free File do the hard work with brand-name tax software or online fillable forms. It's available exclusively at Everyone can find an option to prepare their tax return and e-file it for free. If you made $57,000 or less, you qualify for free tax software that is offered through a private-public partnership with manufacturers. If you made more than $57,000 and/or are comfortable preparing your own tax return, there's Free File Fillable Forms, the electronic versions of IRS paper forms. Visit for options.

- Try IRS e-file. Last year, 79 percent of taxpayers – 106 million people – used IRS e-file, which is the safest, easiest and most common way to file a tax return. If you owe taxes, you can file immediately and pay later (by the April 17 tax deadline). Best of all, when you combine e-file with direct deposit the IRS can generally issue your refund in as few as 10 days.

- Don't panic if you can't pay. If you can't pay the full amount of taxes you owe by the mid-April deadline, you should still file your return by the deadline and pay as much as you can to avoid penalties and interest. More than 75 percent of taxpayers eligible for an Installment Agreement can apply using the web-based Online Payment Agreement application available at To find out more about this simple and convenient process, type "Online Payment Agreement" in the search box at You can also contact the IRS to discuss your payment options.

- Request an extension of time to file – but pay on time. If the deadline clock is ticking, you can get an automatic six-month extension through Oct. 15. However, this extension of time to file, which must be filed or postmarked by the April 17 deadline, does not give you more time to pay any taxes due. If you have not paid at least 90 percent of the total tax due by the April deadline you may also be subject to an estimated tax penalty. You can obtain an extension through Free File at Or, file Form 4868, Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return, available for downloading at to have a paper form mailed to you. Allow at least 10 days for mailed forms and publications.

The Internal Revenue Service – An Overview of the IRS

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) is the agency that collects tax revenue for the United States federal government. Here's an overview of how the agency functions and resources you may need to deal with the IRS

Who's in Charge of the IRS?

The Commissioner is the chief executive of the Internal Revenue Service. Commissioners are appointed by the President of the United States and approved by the Senate. Commissioners serve five-year terms and are responsible for overseeing all operations of the IRS, from the processing of tax returns, the collection of taxes, enforcing tax laws, and interpreting tax laws written by Congress. The current Commissioner of Internal Revenue is Douglas Shulman.

How is the IRS Organized?

The Internal Revenue Service is organized around divisions that focus on particular constituents. There are four divisions that deal with individual taxpayers, small businesses, mid- to large businesses, and nonprofits. These operational divisions focus on routine activities of processing tax returns, communicating with taxpayers, conducting audits, and collecting taxes. Around these four divisions there are department that deal with a range of services that impact the entire IRS These include information technology, criminal investigations, and various support services for the entire agency.

What's the History of the IRS?

The Internal Revenue Service began in 1862 as the Bureau of Internal Revenue, and was disbanded after the income tax laws were repealed following the Civil War. The IRS was re-created following the ratification of the 16th Amendment in 1913, amending the US Constitution to give Congress the authority to tax income. There's also a brief history of the IRS on Wikipedia, an overview of the history of taxation in the United States from, and a tax history museum from the publishers of Tax Analysts.

What's the Official Web site of the IRS?

The official Web site of the Internal Revenue Service is There are knock-off Web sites that end in .com, .org and other domain suffixes.

Contacting the IRS by Telephone

You can call the Internal Revenue Service with general questions about taxes, with questions about your specific tax return, to find out the status of your refund, or to resolve any problems you might have. The phone number for inquiries about personal income taxes is 1-800-829-1040. For inquiries about business taxes, call 1-800-829-4933. There's a separate department in the IRS that deals with identity theft issues, such as if you believe someone else has filed a tax return using your name or Social Security Number. The identity theft hotline number is 1-800-908-4490.

Where to Send Tax Returns

The IRS has different mailing address for various kinds of tax returns, other documents, and payments.

Finding a Local IRS Office

The Internal Revenue Service has local offices all over the United States. You can drop off tax returns, make payments, obtain tax forms and publications, and get help with your tax questions at these Taxpayer Assistance Centers. There's also a handful of IRS offices in foreign countries.

Finding Tax Forms and IRS Publications

You can find preprinted tax forms, instructions, and publications at local IRS offices, at public libraries, and on the IRS Web site. Online versions of the forms are formatted in the Adobe Acrobat PDF format, and you'll need Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms. You can also find archived versions of forms and instructions for previous years going back to 1980.

Can I file a tax return directly on the IRS Web site?

No. Currently, you cannot file your tax return directly on the IRS Web site. Instead, you file your tax return either by mailing it in to an IRS processing center, or by transmitting your return electronically using tax preparation software. Local tax accountants can also file your return electronically through their software. The IRS provides links to free Web-based tax preparation software for individuals who qualify for the Free File program.

What can I do if I cannot afford to pay my taxes?

Taxpayers have several options for dealing with tax debts. You can set up a monthly payment plan called an installment agreement. You may also be eligible to defer payments for a period of time if you are facing financial hardship. Taxes can also be settled through an offer-in-compromise, or can be discharged through a bankruptcy proceeding. Installment agreements can be set up on the IRS Web site using the Online Payment Agreement Application.

What can I do if I need extra help in dealing with the IRS?

Taxpayers often find they need extra help in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service. There's a number of resources available. Some people may qualify for free help from a tax clinic, which are publicly funded non-profit organizations designed to help people resolve their tax problems. You can also contact the Taxpayer Advocate Service if you've been unable to resolve your problems directly with the IRS Otherwise, you can seek the help of a qualified tax accountant or tax attorney.

Where can I find news and updates from the IRS?

The Internal Revenue Service publishes news, updates and information on various pages of its Web site. The IRS Newsroom covers recent changes about tax deductions, tax credits, or news of general interest. The Internal Revenue Bulletin provides a weekly compilation of official announcements regarding official procedures and decisions issued by the IRS And the FOIA Reading Room provides access to a wide variety of internal documents and private determinations made by the IRS Quantitative data about income, the number of tax returns filed, revenue collected, audits, and other enforcement action are published by the Statistics of Income Division.

Where can I find news about what's going on at the IRS?

A variety of newspapers cover the Internal Revenue Service. The Chicago Tribune Web site collects news reports about the IRS from the Associated Press and other newspapers around the country. The New York Times provides an index of its own news about the IRS Finally, the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse at Syracuse University provides in-depth reports about the IRS's operations through its TRAC-IRS Web site. That site covers a wide variety of issues, including audits, criminal investigations, income by county, and geographic variance in enforcement activities.